Medical Center ProCard & Procurement Office
The mission of the ProCard and Procurement Office is to provide services adding value and improvement in support of the Medical Center Finance Office. We strive to become a core leader within the institution, recognized for customer service, high quality and cost effective approaches while remaining in full compliance with university policies and federal guidelines.
The Medical Center ProCard Office and Procurement Office takes pride in applying our core values:
- Developing and maintaining a dynamic, proactive, and committed relationship with all ProCard users with which we are associated.
- Improving processes to facilitate ease of procurement.
- Understanding and responding to the ProCard users’ needs and challenges.
- Retaining the integrity and confidentiality of the information we utilize.
ProCard Guidelines and Procedures
For information regarding travel, please visit the GUMC Policies & Procedures page.
Sales Tax Exemption
Purchases made with the GUMC ProCard qualify for sales tax exemption. Please be sure to work with your vendor at the time of purchase to obtain this exemption.
All computer purchases at the medical center should routed through the GUMC Procurement office.
To request a new computer, please fill in the GUMC Computer Request Form (below), contact your UIS representative to request a quote, and submit the form and quote to email@example.com.
If you would like to review standard availability prior to contacting UIS, a link to the approved, standard computers for 2016 is here.
Please note that we may only purchase computers from the authorized campus vendors, Dell and Apple, through the official campus purchasing channels.
Gift Card Procurement
Many researchers prefer to use gift cards for research participants’ incentive payments. To request a purchase of gift cards for your research project, please use the request form below.
- GUMC Gift Card Procurement and Administration Policy
- GUMC Gift Card Request Form
- Georgetown Tax Policy – Reporting of Payments to Clinical and Research Participants
- Georgetown Tax – Clinical and Research Participant Receipt of Payment Form
- Gift Card Distribution Log
- Gift Card Monthly Reconciliation Log
- Final Gift Card Reconciliation Log
Mobile Device Procurement and Administration
If you fall into one of the approved user groups, you may be eligible for a GUMC sponsored cell phone. If you would like to request a new cell phone, please work with the authorized purchaser for your sector. He or she will help you to determine whether you qualify, and what type of device and plan is right for you.
- GUMC Mobile Device Procurement & Administration Policy
- GUMC Mobile Device Request and Procurement Form
- Georgetown Tax Mobile Device Policy
- Employee Mobile Devices Tax Compliance Form
- GUMC Authorized Purchasers by Sector
- GUMC Mobile Device Sell-Back Form
Office Location: 2121 Wisconsin Ave NW, 4th Floor.
* Note: This is a satellite, off-campus location
Office Hours: 8:00am-5:30pm