Posted in Staff Spotlight
December 9, 2022
Christina (Tina) Knipp
Senior Business Manager, School of Health
- How long have you worked at Georgetown?
My start date was December 1, 2022
- What led you to your position here at GUMC?
I have always enjoyed working in higher education. I am thrilled to join Georgetown University and the School of Health community
- In your role, how do you interact with the GUMC community?
In my role as senior business manager, I support the operational and financial needs of the School of Health.
- What do you enjoy most about your job?
I enjoy helping the departments and school meet their short-term and long-term goals. I enjoy meeting new people and building relationships.
- What is a skill you have that might surprise people?
I have always had an interest and passion for the arts (dance and movement, photography, artwork).
- What did you learn about yourself as a professional during the pandemic?
I learned the value of having a strong and supportive community.
- What do you like to do in your free time?
I love spending time with my family. I am the mother of two young boys and they bring a lot of joy to my life.