Services & Administration
The excellence in research, education and patient care that makes Georgetown unique is enhanced by the pride and professionalism of our administrators and staff. They work together in a variety of ways to provide efficient operations, services and support.
Office of the Executive Vice President for Health Sciences
and Executive Dean
Howard J. Federoff, M.D., Ph.D.
- Offices of Medical Center administration: Organization and leadership
- Employment and human resources: Job opportunities, professional development and university human resources.
- Office of Communications: Media relations, news releases, fact sheets and faculty experts.
- Information for researchers: Research support services, procedures and requirements.
- Dahlgren Memorial Library: Medical Center library services, electronic resources and academic computing.
- Library services, academic computing, general information and policies
- Online catalog
- Electronic resources
- Other Georgetown University libraries
- Technology resources: Academic computing, faculty technology services and research computing.
- All Medical Center services A-Z
- Other Georgetown University services